Wednesday 10 March 2010

Charming!

Good Morning World!!
How are we all today? Well here we are on a gorgeous & Sunny Wednesday here in Newcastle -I bet it's cold outside so I'm going to stay in!!!

As it's Wednesday we have a new challenge on Creative Inspirations & the theme this week is Charms - so all you need to have is a gorgeous charm on your card, ATC or scrapbook page!!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with, just pop over to the blog & join in!!!

My card stock is from the paper mill shop, paper pink parfait forever friends, Magnolia Tilda stamped in memento & colored with pro markers lots of glitter from my stash on Tilda's wings!! Ribbon from my stash & gretting is a stamp by woodware. I got the charm in a pack from The Works, which was a total bargain as there were 10, yes 10 charms in the pack for £1!!!!

I will be back later with another card as it is 1/2 finished on my desk, I've been working on it since 08.30 when I got up, I'm getting distracted by Seeley Booth, I'm having a DVD-a-thon with this delish man!!!! TTFN xxx

PS. Don't forget I have candy on offer until the 30th March you can find it here
Pro Markers used Skin dusky pink & ivory, Top & socks blosson, trousers pastel blue, shoes sandstone, hair primrose & vanilla & wings pink carnation.

8 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Such a pretty card! I love the soft pinks and blues and Tilda looks awesome with her super sparkly wings! Hope you're having a great week!

Hugs,
Linda

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh Caroline this is very pretty! I love the colours you have use.

I also love the draonfly TIlda card that you have posted!!BEAUTIFUL!! I am post one with the summer mag stamp this friday. Great minds think alike.. LOL
hugs, Janiel

Pop's Cards said...

I love this tilda she is so sweet, love the colours that you have chosen for this one big hugs Pops x

Craft Mad said...

This is just stunning :)

Candy said...

Oh I love the soft colours of this card. Tilda is Gorgeous!!! Your charm is very pretty. Love your papers as well.
Way to go!
hugs, Candy

Robin said...

Such a sweet card...love the pink!!!

Anonymous said...

Another beauty! I love all of the pretty colors and the sparkle. Thanks for sharing.
~Pam

Unknown said...

Hi Caroline this card is absolutely goreous!! Leigh x