Thursday 9 May 2019

Seahorse

Good afternoon!
How are we all today? 
  It’s blinking awful down here in Norfolk grey and cold and looks like it’s going to chuck down at any minute - yuck! 🤢 

I am here to share a card I have made today with the seahorse animal silhouette die from 
I made the card blank with Sheena card.  I layered black card onto this and then a piece of Sheena card I had coloured with milled lavender, dusty concord, tumbled glass, peacock feathers and chipped sapphire distress inks.  I splattered water over the card and lifted with kitchen roll.

I die cut the seahorse in black card along with a Happy Birthday sentiment.  I added the seahorse to the card with 3D glue gel.  I decorated with some lilac and blue jewels.

I decorated the inside with black and white card. I stamped a sentiment from the Happy Birthday mix and match stamp set.
I must admit I do like how this has turned out!
 
I hope you’ve all had a fab day!
See you all soon x x x


No comments: