Sunday 5 May 2019

Peony

Morning! 
How are we all today?   I can’t quite believe it’s Sunday. My days are all over as I went to Jersey with work for a few days, now the bank holiday. I have no idea what’s going on lol! 

I had some craft withdrawal symptoms so I locked myself in my craft room for an hour or so yesterday. I managed to make a card. 
I had seen this card on the Crafters Companion instagram page and I cased it.  But it is slightly different.  
I made a card blank with Sheena white card. I embossed some white card with the studded leather 3D embossing folder and coloured this with the purple quick dry harmony inks. I then stamped the peony and foliage with the quick dry inks and cut them out with their matching dies. I layered the embossed card onto black card and then onto white card and again on black card. I had already stamped the greeting, and  attached to the card front. I layered the flower and leaves with 3D glue gel and added small black jewels. 

I decorated the inside with black and white card. And left it blank for your own message. 
I just love this peony flower. It’s defo one of my fave stamps EVER! 

I will have this listed in my Etsy store HERE.


Have a fab Sunday, it is Sunday yes? Lol 
See you all soon! X x x 


2 comments:

Tina Chianna said...

Such a gorgeous creation, the inking of the stencil is so effective. The layout and colouring are so beautifully done. I also love the inside being left blank... always so much better that someone can then write their own personal message. xx

https://tinas-cards.blogspot.com/

Jan said...

This is stunning xx Jan