Monday 10 September 2018

Shabby Birthday

Evening All!
How are we all today?  I hope you've all had a great day.  I've been to work and it was quite a busy little day so that kept me out of trouble, we came home had dinner then been out for a walk and I'm now settled on the sofa to watch Made in Chelsea and The Undateables.

I am sharing a card I have made using the Gemini stamps and words dies.
I have used papers from the pinks and peaches printed A3 card, I distressed the edges with scissors and then went over with gathered twigs distress ink.  I used a lace doily die cut, I die cut 2 butterflies from the Shabby Chic butterflies and added some jewels.  I stamped the sentiment in Rich Coca memento ink and added to the card with 3D foam pads.

Enjoy the rest of you night - see you soon!!! x x x

No comments: