Tuesday 11 September 2018

Dragonfly Patchwork

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today?  I hope you're well.  I have been spending far too much money I don't have on Christmas craft items so I'm hoping I get cracking on with some Christmas cards this year.

But first I am here to share a card I have made with the BRAND NEW Gemini Patchwork dies.
I used the Patchwork die with some floral paper, I distress the edges with gathered twigs distress ink and layered this onto kraft card I have distressed with scissors and then gathered twigs distress ink.  I added faux stiching with a white gel pen.  I stamped the Gemini Celebration words sentiment in Rich Cocoa ink I added this to the front of the card and then the Dragonfly, I finished the card with some small pearls.

I love how these dies work to make cards of any size - this one is a cute 4x4!!

Have a fab day, see you all soon!!! x x  

No comments: