Tuesday 28 August 2018

You're Invited...

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today?  I hope all is well. I've been working over the weekend but now I'm off 'til Saturday Woooooo feels like a little holiday - LOL!!

I am here to share a card I have made using the new Gemini Essential Dies and Stamps.
I LOVE how they work alone or together.
I have used centura pearl dark and the blues and lilac A3 card, I distressed the edges of the card with scissors, I added ribbon and lace, I stamped the sentiment into the centre of the Shabby Chic lace doily die cut.  I used Elderberry memento ink to stamp the sentiment.  I finished with a butterfly and adding some lilac jewels.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Just for Girls.

I hope you have a fab day - see you all soon!!! x x  x

No comments: