Thursday 23 August 2018

Christmas Swing Card

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well - I am back to work today I had a lovely day off yesterday I spent most of it in my craft room - lots still needs to be unpacked but as I don't have anywhere to unpack it too just yet its staying in clear storage boxes - also if anyone has any ideas for die and embossing folder storage please let me know....

Anyways I am here to share a swing card I have made with the Gemini Christmas dies.
I have used red mirror card from the red luxury card stock pack, along with some Christmas paper from my stash.  I used the gorgeous Merry Christmas sentiment and finished the card with die cut snowflakes and red jewels.

I hope you all have a FAB day and please keep you're fingers crossed I can get my craft room unpacked soon! LOL 
See you soon. x x x 

No comments: