Sunday 8 July 2018

Wild and Free

Hello!
Well here we are on my day off :)  What could the plans be for today?
Nice lie-in? Breakfast in bed? No, my OH is dragging me out to catch blinking Pokemon! Ha suppose it helps to get my 10,000 steps a day tho!!

I am sharing a card I have made using the Emma die.
I must admit I LOVE how this has turned out.
I cut the card base with Sheena stamping card and went round the edges with milled lavender and dusty concord distress inks.  I the cut the A3 blues and lilacs printed card with the Emma die, and added the to the card front.  On the smallest cut die-cut I added a wild and free foil transfer from the Flutterby collection.  I added this to the card front with 3D foam pads.  I finished the card with some cream and purple flowers and die-cut butterflies and pearls.

I hope you all have a FAB day - see you all soon!! x x x

1 comment:

carefreestamper said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.