Monday 9 July 2018

Butterflies

Morning!
How are we all today? I hope all is well :)

I am here today to share a card I have made using the Emma die along with lots of butterflies.
I used the Flutterby foiled card and I colored it with milled lavender and dusty concord distress inks.  I matted this onto matt silver and then lilac centura pearl card.  Onto some silver card I cut the emma die out and added a transfer with foil from the Flutterby collection.  I die cut 4 butterflies from the Shabby Chic collection, and I added them to the card front with 3D glue gel, I finished the card with a satin bow and jewels.

I'd love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations - All tied up
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Have a FAB day  - see you all soon!!! x x 

4 comments:

Kate M said...

Beautiful coloured foiled background and the butterflies are fabulouys - lovely design.
xx

Rene said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, I love the die cut butterflies!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Anything Goes Challenge!
Debxx

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous butterfly design! Love the purple colors and the shinny papers too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)