Thursday 5 July 2018

Time flies

Hello!
How are we all today? I am getting SUPER excited as I'm off on my summer holiday in 20-odd days!! I can't wait MEXICO HERE I COME! Hence the gym bashing at 8am on my days off!!

But for today I am off to work so maybe gym tonight but no promises, apart from I promise to share a card I've made today!!
I have made this card using one of the FAB Cut and Emboss folders, I cut this into Shena stamping card, I then colored it with milled lavender, dusty concord and peacock feathers distress ink.  I layered this onto card with a flutterby foil transfer and then onto lilac centura pearl pastel card then into the card front. I finished by adding punched butterflies and some lilac pearls. 

I just love these folders 

I hope you all have a fab day! 
See you all soon! X x x 


No comments: