Friday 6 July 2018

Happy Birthday

Good Morning!
How are we all today? I hope you're all well :)  
I am still getting more excited by the day as my holidays get closer....21 days to go!!

I am here to share a card I have made 
I have used the Emma die, my thoughts were "ooooh thats a lovely shape to use on its own" so thats what I did!
I used the lilac and blues A3 printed card, I distressed the edges with scissors and layered this onto the card front, I added some of the bridal lace from the Rustic Wedding collection and then added some purple satin ribbon.  Onto the centre I added the lovely Emma die cut and added a Die'sire Only words Happy Birthday die cut.  I finished the card with a bow, some butterflies cut from the Sara Shabby Chic butterflies die and then some pearls.

I must admit I do like how this has turned out :)

I hope you all have a FAB day - see you soon!! x x x

No comments: