Tuesday 23 May 2017

Kinetic Card

Hey Peeps!
Yes its me the bad blogger again LOL! Things have been a bit hectic here - once things have calmed down I will fill you all in there's quite a bit of gossip to be had!!

But for now I am here to share the new kinetic cards from Crafters Companion. They will be on Hochanda on Friday at 8pm.
I used white card and spun sugar distress ink with stardust stickles and pearl diamond spray and sparkle.  I added clear jewels on the card and in the centre of the flowers. 
I added one of the additional sentiment dies to the inside of the card and some more flowers to match (and also cover the ones on the outside!)

I LOVE these dies they make kinetic cards so easy - as there's no way at all I could've made these without them!

I am off to do some tidying up and I have some more secret DT work to do!
I promise I'll be back again more regularly!!
See you soon!! x x x x

View blog post for supplies

No comments: