Wednesday 22 March 2017

Mother's Day

Hey Folks!
How are we all today? Newcastle is awfully cold and grey today I am not liking it outside so I am staying in as long as I can until its fitness time later!!

I have made another Mother's Day card to share - I wasn't too sure which one I was going to give to my Mam but as I've made a box to match the other card shes getting that one!!  This will be a spare for next year or in the Charity Bag :)
I have used white centura pearl, regency centura pearl and some gorgeous purple card.  I have used floral oval die, scalloped and plain oval die and the In Bloom flower die from Sara's Floral Delight collection.  I added some jewels and I embossed the white centura pearl with the Rambling Rose embossing folder from Sara's Floral Delight collection.  I die cut the Happy Mothers Day from purple card using the Die'sire Essentials Celebration words and Female Words dies.

I decorated the inside of the card to match.

I am off to stuff my face with my lunch - and of course I'll watch some nice trashy TV whilst doing that ha ha 
Have a great Wednesday - see you all soon!
 It might be the weekend 'cos I'm off to London Town tomorrow! x x x x
View blog post for supplies



No comments: