Sunday 14 August 2016

Notebook

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.  
How are we enjoying the Olympics? I am blinking loving it!! How good London 2012 wasn't a fluke and we are actually winning some medals! I love the diving and the track cycling - how exciting is it when they go fleeing round?? I am SUPER excited for Andy Murray this afternoon!!

To keep me calm I was making samples for the Diamond Press show that was on Hocanda yesterday.
I am going to share 1 of my makes today :)
I had some notebooks that I'd purchased from the £1 shop.  I covered it with paper from Sara's Signature English Country Garden 12 X 12 paper pad.  I distressed the paper with tea dye and gathered twigs distress inks.  I added some ribbon and a bow then I decorated the front with some die cut ovals .  I cut the "Notes" from the Diamond Press Alphabet dies.  I finished with pearls.

I am off to watch the lovely Hollyoaks omnibus before I get glued to the Olympics again LOL

See you all soon! Have a FAB Sunday x x x 

View blog post for supplies

No comments: