Tuesday 16 August 2016

Christmas Pup for Dad

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well I'm feeling a little worse for wear it might be all the shouting I did on Sunday night/Monday morning (so sorry neighbors!) for Andy Murray - did you watch? Wasn't he just awesome?!??! I'm now obsessed with the track cycling, the diving and Usain Bolt LOL I wish the Olympics was on every year I LOVE it!!!

Anyways enough sport LOL I am here to share another recent make.
I have made a cute little Christmas card using 1 of my favorite stamped images.  I have colored this with Spectrum Noir markers.  I stamped some snowflakes in Memento pistachio ink.  I went round the image and all the paper & card with tea dye distress ink.  I used the Block Alphabet Diamond Press dies to add "Dad" to the bottom of my card and - tada card done!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
The ABC Challenge - N is for Noel

I hope you all have a FAB Tuesday - See you all soon!! x x x
View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous hun he's so cute
Hugs Julie xxx