Wednesday 13 April 2016

My Favorite Things

Morning Peeps!
How are we all? Sorry I've been away just work has been keeping me very busy!
But I have today and tomorrow off then 3 days at work and then a whole week off! YES a whole week off I can't wait!!

I am here to share my DT card for the new Creative Inspirations Challenge.
The theme this week is Your Favorite Things
For my card I have used my favorite - Barkley.
I printed the paper and the image from the Everyday CD ROM. I used Core'dinations card stock which I distressed the edges with the sand it tool.  I also embossed some with the Flowers by Barkley embossing folder.  I added 2 punched borders and some blue ribbon.  I distressed the edges of the patterned paper and the image topper with milled lavender distress ink.  I then stamped a greeting in Memento Grape Jelly ink and added to a lacy scallop die cut. To finish I added some jewels.  I went over the flowers on the the image with my clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle.
I cut down 1 of the matching Barkley inserts to fit this card as it is a 5x7.

I would love to enter this card into the following challenge:
Allsorts Challenge - Purple Passion

I am off to watch the hilarious Judge Rinder - see you all soon!!
Enjoy your day! x x x x

View blog post for supplies

2 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Caroline x

Sue said...

Hi Caroline, I love your card - Super cute image and I love your pretty purple card design - the offset image looks really gorgeous.
Sue...xxx