Tuesday 19 April 2016

Baby Boy

Afternoon Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.  I am on my holidays wooooooo its lush to wake up and not have to go to work!! :)
Body clock still waking me up at the same time though - pesky thing!!
Bet I don't on Monday when I'm back to work!!

I am here today to share a card I have made for a wok pal.  Her daughter has had a baby boy so I made a Congratulations you're a Grandma card!
I printed the topper and the patchwork paper from the Bebunni Baby CD ROM.  I went over the edges with faded jeans distress ink then I layered this onto blue Core'dinations card stock.  I added a punched border and some navy ribbon.  I die cut a circle Die'sire doily and added this under the image.  I added a "Congratulations" Die'sire Only Words die cut and then added some pale blue jewels

I decorated the inside of the card with a larger topper of the same image.  I added a punched border ans a Cute little sentiment from 1 of the Bebunni Baby stamp sets.  I stamped this is Danube Blue Memento ink.

I am off to watch Judge Rinder - I blinking love it!!
See you all soon!! x x x x


View blog post for supplies

No comments: