Wednesday 7 October 2015

Stars or Stripes

Hey Peeps!!
How are we all? I hope all is well I have scheduled this post as I am currently in Las Vegas!!!! Fingers crossed I did it right and you can read this!!

I have my DT card for the new Creative Inspirations challenge.  
This week the theme is stars or stripes.  I went with the stripes.
For my card I used the free Floral Delights papers and toppers from the Christmas Crafters Inspiration magazine FREE CD ROM.  This is a sneak peak at the new Sara Davis Collection.

I hope you all join in with the challenge!
See you when Im back :): x x x x 

View blog post for supplies

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Caroline gorgeous colours and your bow is amazing.
Hope your having a fab time.
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

WOW, Caroline this is stunning, love the layout, beautiful papers hun, hugs xxx

Jan said...

Pretty card xx Jan