Thursday 15 October 2015

Crisalis Classic and Cinderella

Morning Folks!!!
How are we all today? I am back from my holiday to Las Vegas - OMG it is just the most fabulous place in the world!!! I have already started saving up to go back and that fund started five minutes after stepping out of the hotel LOL

As I've been away I didn't have my laptop with me I couldn't share my Crisalis Classic and Cinderella samples with you!! So guess what? I am going to share them now!!!!
I had an artist canvas and wanted to make a wall hanging for a door or a room.  I added a patterned paper to the canvas and then added the fabric companion i printed both from the CD ROM.  I printed them onto light printable card and attached to the canvas with mod podge.  I cut flowers with Die'sire quilling flower dies and the Die'sire leaf I added Die'sire Butterfly dies and added jewels - then sprayed with silver spray and sparkle.  I printed letters from the CD ROM alphabet section and added to the canvas.

First is an A4 card - I used A3 centura pearl card to make the card blank.  I layered the decoupage and then sprayed it with pearl diamond spray and sparkle, then added to the card.  I stamped a sentiment onto a heart shaped tag made from centura pearl and then added a 3D bow printed from the CD ROM.

I made a calendar with a card companion from the CD ROM.  I added ribbon and jewels and a calendar tab.  I punched two holes at the top and some lovely pink satin ribbon to hang it up with :)

I will be back later with the last couple!! I hope you've all enjoyed the show and are patiently waiting your shopping to arrive LOL x x x x 

View blog post for supplies

No comments: