Wednesday 12 November 2014

Birthday Bebunni

Morning Peeps!!
How on earth are we all today?? Well I have had a massive lie in - 10am I got up feel like I've wasted my morning but I must've needed it!! As I still didn't feel like getting up LOL

I am here with a Bebunni Floral card to share.
I have used the Floral CD ROM to print a card companion.  I also used centura pearl to make my card blank & added a pink bow, pink jewels & a round Bebunni floral epiphany embellishment!!

I added a matching insert to the inside & as there was some spare images on the card companion I added one of these to the inside too!!

This is my fave image from the CD ROM & my fave paper too - that cabbage rose print is just gorgeous!!! 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly - 2 or 4 legs

I am off to craft up a storm as I am off today & tomorrow - then I only have Friday, Saturday & Sunday & I am off for 3 whole weeks!!!! I am a wee bit excited about that fact LOL!!! 
See you soon x x x x

View blog post for supplies

No comments: