Wednesday 12 November 2014

Anything Goes

Morning Peeps!!
I hope everyone is well, it's still so blinking cold here in Newcastle & I have decided as its that way I will be putting my Christmas tree up at the weekend of the 23rd lol  Well I am off to London on the 28th & the week later is far too late!! Ha Ha

I am here today with my DT card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations.  This week our theme is Anything Goes - with the optional extra of following a sketch.  Just pop to the blog to find a sketch.
We were given images by Kenny K to play with, I just HAD to use this when I saw it!! I colored it with spectrum noirs.  The papers are printed from the Party Paws Xmas CD ROM, I stamped my greeting in memento red lady bug ink & covered the hot chocolate cup with clear wink of stella, & finished with some red jewels!

Please pop over & join in with our challenge it is HERE.

Have a FAB Wednesday - see you soon!!! x x x

View blog post for supplies

6 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Caroline love the image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

Great card Caroline - love that image.
I agree the 28th far too late for Christmas tree to go up!
Hugs,
Bev xx

Unknown said...

I adore it, that image is so cute and your layout is gorgeous xx
hugs
sandie xx

Naomi said...

Wonderful image, you have made ut into a super card.xx

Jan said...

Aw love this xx Jan

Brawny x said...

She is just fabulous. Great card x