Friday 29 August 2014

Brambly Hedge Sneak Peak

Afternoon Folks, how are we today?
I am grand it is finally my day off not only that I have tomorrow off too!!! I am MEGA excited!!
I am at my desk working on DT stuff & I have a sneaky peak to share with you!!

Next Friday - the 5th September the NEW Brambly Hedge collection launches.  I have this card to share with you! I have used the CD ROM to make this.
I printed some patterned paper along with a card companion.  I used pink centura pearl card & floral frenzy embossalicious embossing folder, I used a Die'sire quilling flower die & lace border die, I added ribbon from my stash with an epiphany embellishment that matches the image!  I added jewels from my stash & a stamped sentiment.  

I printed an insert to match for the inside.

I made an 8x8 card - something I don't normally do but I think I will do this more often.

I am off to see what else I can make - see you all soon!!! x x x

No comments: