Saturday 30 August 2014

Brambly Hedge Easel Card

Morning Folks!
How are we all today? I'm up SUPER early blinking sod's law when its my day off! LOL BUT not to worry I can get my last DT work done - hopefully!  I'm watching the Inbetweeners as I do it - too funny! I can never decide who my favorite is!!!

For my sneak peak today I have made an easel card.
I have printed an easel card from the CD ROM.  I added some acetate which I have embossed with the floral frenzy embossalicious embossing folder.  I added the image onto a die cut with ribbon &  pearls.  For the stopper I added a punched border & a sentiment which was also printed from the CD ROM, I then added some flowers & pearls from my stash.

I am off to get my Spectrum Noirs out - awwww a lovely morning coloring in just like when I was 5 LOL!!! Have a FAB Saturday see you all soon!!! x x x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card

Brawny x said...

Your card is just beautiful. Gorgeous shape and colour x