Friday 2 May 2014

Scruffy Little Cats SNEAKY PEAK

Afternoon Guys!
Well I am here for my 2nd time today as I have sneak peak on something launching from Crafter's Companion on the 9th of May!
 
ARGH! How exciting - now if you have Crafter's Inspiration issue 4 you may have seen a little sneak peak in there already - it is the very sassy Scruffy Little Cats!!!
 
For my first sneak peak I have used a card made from the CD ROM.
I have printed an easel card from the CD ROM, I also printed the image from the topper companions.  I embossed the bottom of the card with the flowers for you embossing folder from the Barkley range.  I cut a Die'sire circle doily & used Broken China distress ink round the edges - to match the gorgeous blue leopard print paper!  I punched a border with a Martha Stewart punch to make the stopper, add the tags & cut a Die'sire flower from some of the beige leopard print paper, I went round the edges of the flower with the distress ink too! I added a pink ribbon & bow & stamped a greeting & added to the card - I then went OTT with some jewels - well who don't love bling?!?!?!?!?
 
I've added a close of the image - errrrrrrr hello!!!
How much attitude?!?!?!?! LOL 
 
 
I hope you will enjoy the sneaky peaks - we had LOADS so why not pop over to Facebook as we share lots on there too!!!
Our I'm a Crafter's Companion Fan Page is HERE.
 
See you soon!!! x x x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous easel card.