Saturday 3 May 2014

Another Scruffy Little Cat...

....awww go on then LOL
 
Morning Folks!
How are we all?  I am rather feeling it this morning but I wont bore you with all my dramas otherwise we'd get no-where PMSL!
 
BUT it's a gorgeous sunny day here in Newcastle so I thought I would give you's all another treat - a NEW Scruffy Little Cat Sneak Peak!!!
For my card I have used a card companion from the CD ROM, I used Spellbinder dies with Lawn Fawn stitched scallop dies.  I added pink spotty ribbon.  I embossed the centura pearl card with a heart embossing folder & went over with an ink blending tool & spun sugar distress ink.  I added the sentiment & jewels.  Then I added my image - I colored Niamh with Spectrum Noirs & went over the image & round the sentiment with star dust stickles!
Over Niamh's eyelashes I went over with black diamond stickles - well what girl doesn't want sparkly lashes!!!
 
I love all the leopard print on this collection as I am a bit ott with leopard print myself LOL but I love how you can make pretty girlie cards too - :)
You can find Scruffy Little Cats on 9th May on Create & Craft 12 Noon
 
I'm off to get ready - Asda calls TTFN x x x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute and fun card.