Tuesday 13 May 2014

Bebunni's Wedding

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope you're all well.  I have a banging headache so I've decided to watch Jeremy Kyle I'm sure this will help LOL!!
 
I am here to share a Wedding card with the gorgeous Bebunni!
I have used a card companion printed from the Bebunni Love CD ROM, I stamped the wedding image & colored it with my Spectrum Noirs.  I stamped a greeting onto the tag & added a red ribbon bow & 2 red jewel hearts.
 
I colored my Bunnis with the following colors:
Bebunni Blender, BG1 BG2 BG4 BG5
Ears Blender FS4 FS FS8
Hat IG7 IG8 IG9 IG10
Hat Trim & FlowersDR3 DR5 DR7
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Paw Pals
 
Have a fab day! I will see you all soon! x x x


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply adorable! Love the bunnies.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Caroline I love Bebunni he's so cute, beautiful colours.

Hugs Julie xxx