Wednesday 14 May 2014

Bamboo Cupcake

Morning!
Well its still dodgy weather here in Newcastle one minute its sunny next its chucking it down like its never gonna end but hey ho it's off to work I go!! Can't wait for Friday - my next day off :)

I have been trying to use up some of the gorgeous FREE papers that have came with my Crafter's Inspiration Magazine's & today I have a card to share with one made with my fave Bamboo!!
I layered the card companion onto white card, I added a Die'sire circle doily diecut from kraft paper, I added a border from a Martha Stewart punch & added some ribbon, I popped the image onto some 3D foam tape & added I added the bow & pink jewels & then the sentiment with some more bling! Over Bamboo's cupcake I added some stardust stickles!
 
I am off to get ready for work - see you all soon!!! x x x x

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Caroline, weathers not much better here either.
Hugs Julie xxx