Friday 28 March 2014

I heart Barkley

Morning Peeps!
Its very grey & very wet here in Newcastle I am NOT looking forward to leaving for work hate waiting for buses in the rain - it just ruins your hair hahaha ;)
 
I am here to share some cards from the Barkley Paper Kit launching on 31st March as a 4 day deal.  I totes heart this kit & Barkley - he is amazeballs!!!
There are some utterly gorgeous heart shaped cards in this 4 day deal, they come with images to layers, I have done 1 with & 1 without!
I layered the image with 3D glue gel added some flowers from my stash & added the greeting embellished with some jewels - how pretty!!
 
For the card without the layered image, I punched some white card with my Martha Stewart heart doily punch & added some purple ribbon, then I snipped at the bottom of the heart and made a slit to slip the border under & added a bow.  Added a greeting & from the punch waste I stuck 3 little hearts onto the card then went over them with silver ice stickles! 
 
Thanks for popping along to see me I hope you all have a FAB Friday, Im on a half day so cant wait :) see you soon x x x x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are fabulous Caroline xx

Unknown said...

beautiful card. Love the layout.