Sunday 30 March 2014

Crafter's Inspiration Spring Edition

Evening Folks!
How are we all today? I've had a lovely relaxing day off :)

I am SUPER excited as the BRAND NEW Crafter's Inspiration magazine is out NOW!!! And guess who is inside yes that's right ME!!! :) 
 If you want to pick up your copy you can get it from HERE or your local craft shop/supermarket may have it in!!  Now as always its JAM PACKED with goodies & I couldn't wait to use some on my card Im sharing today!


I have used the Bundle of Joy Bebunni card companion which is from the paper pack included.  I cut out all my bits & went over the edges with tea dye distress ink.  I made a border with a Die'Sire lace border die & my Martha Stewart doily lace border punch and I added some ribbon, I cut a lacey circle Spellbinders die in kraft card & embossed with the FREE embossing folder that comes with the mag also!  I added the image to a white lacey circle & added on 3D foam pads to the card, I stamped the greeting from the Baby stamp sheet & added a bow.  I added the printed "Bundle of Joy" greeting to the top of the card added some kraft butterflies punched with Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punch & to the centres of the butterflies & on each end of the bundle of joy greeting I added some white liquid pearls!

I think it's super cute, I just love Bebunni!
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Allsorts - Use those dies!

Right I am off to wash my hair & relax before the stresses of watching TOWIE PMSL see you all soon!!! x x x x 

1 comment:

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, beautiful papers and a great use of dies too,
Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Use Those Dies' challenge and good luck x Susan x