Tuesday 8 October 2013

My Favourite Winter Faerie

Morning Folks!
How are we all today? I am doing ok but I had a slight accident yesterday.  I was walking to catch the bus to work & stumbled on a curb, no trip or fall just a little stumble & I felt a really bad pain in my calf - so I hobbled to work & then got took to the walk in centre - I've torn the muscle in my calf! Ouchy it really hurts so I've taken today off work, I'm off tomorrow so I can rest 2 solid days hopefully this with taking lots of painkillers & ibuprofen will help?!?!
 
Anyway I am  enjoying my morning recuperating watching the Lovely Louisa on Create & Craft with the gorgeous Winter Faerie Poppets.  I thought I would share my favourite card I made.  They will be available on Crafter's Companion very soon!!
I printed all the elements from the CD - all except the "Baby it's cold outside" as that is a stamp.  I made an easel card with kraft card & decorated with printed papers from the CD ROM.  I used a cameo image topper also printed from the CD & I made a stopper with a border printed from the CD too!!  I embellished the card with ribbon & jewels from my stash & added the stamped greeting.
 
I just think this image is super cute!!! :)
 
I am off to watch the rest of Louisa - fingers crossed there's no more power cuts whilst she's demoing LOL See you all soon!! x x x x

1 comment:

Sandy said...


well she should be your favorite - she is absolutely adorable!
Sandy