Friday 13 September 2013

Woooooo Makey Bakey Day is HERE!

Wooooo It's here Friday the 13th September LOL it's not often we are happy to see Friday the 13th but we are today as it means one thing - Leann is on Create & Craft at 12noon with the gorgeous Makey Bakey Mice!!
 
So today I am sharing another card with Arthur! LOL I shared a card on the I'm a Crafter's Companion Facebook page & I named the little reindeer mouse Arthur & he was so popular I thought for "launch" day  it HAD to be Arthur LOL!!!
Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen!!!!
 
I used the Makey Bakey Mice Christmas CD Rom to print the Arthur Shaped card (eeeeeee hes not really called Arthur but I cant help it!!!) I entered the card back in the printer & printed the brown gingham paper on the inside & cut out the card! I added the red ribbon & jewels & stamped a greeting from the Makey Bakey Christmas Stamps & popped it onto a scalloped spellbinders circle diecut. Tada Arthur is looking fab & ready to send some Christmas Greetings! LOL
 
I can't wait to watch Leann at 12 - I am going to be glued to the TV Screen all afternoon & I hope you will be to - but don't forget to order LOL xxxx

2 comments:

Angela Drummond said...

OMG this is adorable, looking forward to the show

Unknown said...

Love this Caroline its adorable xxx