Thursday 12 September 2013

Christmas Bag

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I am feeling ok today as I had a killer headache last night.  I was working until 9pm & 1 of the girls must've thought I looked bad & she took pity on my & drove me home LOL  So fingers crossed Mr Headache stays away & doesn't turn into Mr Migraine!!!
 
I have another NEW Makey Bakey Mice Sneak Peak today & I have made a Christmas Gift Bag to share - Woooooooo!! LOL
I used my Ultimate Pro & my Ulti-Bag Board to make this cute Christmas Handbag!
 
I used redcardstock with core'dinations card - I embossed the core'dinations with a snowflake embossing folder & then distressed the edges with distress ink - tea dye.  I added a border punched with a Martha Stewart punch & added some ribbon then added the super cute Makey Bakey Mice round the Xmas Pud! & a stamped greeting & some jewels!  I added a scalloped oval to the back of the bag so you could write a message once you've added some lovelies inside the bag!
 
I am off to get ready for work - ARGH It's Friday tomorrow so that means only 1 more day to wait!!!! LOL xxxx


2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is just super cute hun! What girl could resist a new bag like this, gorgeous. Hugs Sxx

CraftyKay said...

Cute little bag and love the image.
Kay
CBN DTx