Sunday 2 June 2013

Jeremy Fisher

Afternoon!
How are we all today? Well it's sunnier here in Newcastle & no rain so way better than yesterday LOL I've been off today too so I had to nip up to the shops & then I came straight home more tennis to watch & I thought I would make some cards I've been asked to make before I forgot LOL! My Mam asked me to make my Uncle a birthday card & since I'm in a Beatrix Potter mood I thought Mr Jeremy Fisher would be FAB for him!
 
I have used my Jeremy Fisher CD Rom to make this card.

I have printed the patterned paper & image from the cd rom. I have used green core'dinations & kraft card, I embossed the kraft card with a darice argyle embossing folder added some ribbon & card candi from my stash & added a birthday sentiment.
 
Tada - card done! I have decorated the inside to match & even added another little image inside just to pretty the blank side up a bit!
 
I am off to cheer on Tsonga - See you all soon! x x x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful image and card, colours are wonderful txx

Hello said...

This is just gorgeous Caroline, love it hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Gwyneth said...

I love you card. Funnily enough I was reading the Welsh version of the Jeremy Fisher story to my two youngest nephews last night before bedtime and thinking I'd need to fish out my CD-ROM out to make a card with him on. the Beatrix Potter images are so good for making lovely cards with. Just hope mine turns out as well as yours.