Monday 10 June 2013

Brambly Hedge

Good Morning Peeps!
How are we all?? I hope all is well :D It's a bit of a murky day here in Newcastle but pretty much matches my mood so I'm gonna stay in & just craft!!!
 
I am here to share with you a card I have made for the BRAND NEW Crafter's Companion Pick of the Week launching on Friday on Create & Craft! It is the utterly gorgeous Brambly Hedge!
I have printed the paper & the image topper from the Spring/Summer CD Rom, I have added stickles stardust to the image.  Made a border with a die added some ribbon & jewels from my stash & stamped a Brambly Hedge Greeting :D
 
The rest of the DT have some amazing samples so be sure to check in with them as we will be sharing up to Friday :D I'm off to watch some TV & get crafty- see if I can get out of my glum mood, fingers crossed!!! :D xxxxx

4 comments:

Angela Drummond said...

I'm loving all the Bramley hedge samples and your is no exception, great job!
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

lady jasmine crafts said...

Gorjuss xx

julie_woolston said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Caroline, I am so excited about this launch.

Hugs Julie xxx

Gwyneth said...

Such a pretty card. I love the image and the colours you've picked to build up your card.