Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Happy Halloween

Morning Folks!
How are we all today? Oooh isn't it getting all autumny & wintery with these dark mornings & feeling cold.  The shopping centre I work in are starting to put up the Christmas Decorations - I LOVE it they are gorgeous & I LOVE going in with them up & especialy when they are lit up!!!Eeeeeee but before we hit Christmas we have Halloween!!!
 
And funnily enough Happy Halloween is our theme at Creative Inspirations this week.
For my card I have used orange & black card from my stash.  I used a Mel Jen image & colored with Pro Markers, I added jewels & ribbon from my stash & the white card has been embossed with a cobweb embossing folder.  I added a greeting which I printed from my PC & it reads "Have a spook-tacular birthday"!!!
 
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for this challenge.  I'm off to get ready for work, see you all soon & remember you will find our challenge HERE! See you all soon x x x x 

6 comments:

Annette said...

this is brilliant spookly good!x

Joan Macdonald said...

Great image for Halloween.

Joan x

Lise Cooke said...

This is fabulous, love the image very spooky and cutie, love the colours and the design, gorgeous xxx

Chris said...

Great card. Chris xx

Gwyneth said...

Great card. I love it.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card.
luv
Debby