Thursday 25 October 2012

Edwin in the Sweedish Village

Evening All!
How are we all today?  I've been off today & I've had a right busy day.  1st I went shopping to Sainsburys then over to Hobbycraft on the Team Valley where I picked up some new xmas papers -  oooh maybe you'll see them soon! ;) Then when I got home I made some cherry & almond cupcakes for work & then had a lovely (but VERY hot bath) now I'm waiting on Keith Lemon to grace my telly - awwwww I just love him LOL!!!
 
I have a card to share today which I have made with 2 of my newest Magnolia's.  As soon as I saw these 2 I knew I just HAD to have them!  I have masked Edwin with Ski's & Old Sweedish Church.
I used a kraft card blank, raspberry cordinations cardstock with my new back to basics Christmas papers.  I colored Edwin with pro markers & added LOTS of glitter to the image.  I added a snowflake diecut & the greeting is from pink petticoat.  Round the edge of the image & round the sentiment I have added glitter too - well it is a Christmas card LOL
Awwwwwwwww isn't Edwin all sweet falling over on his skis!!!
 
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge - U is for Up to you
 
Right Keith is on the telly so I must go!! See you all laters & thanks for your comments xxxxx

6 comments:

Cookie said...

wow its fabulous and gorgeous, I can see why you fell in love with it, Such a gorgeous stamp and i love the papers and the snowflake and sentiment, A fabulous design and I love it xxxx

jane stillman said...

Such a cute card, love the unusual snowflake

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the fab image and great colours.xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card; great colours and love the glitter (as long as I am not using it!!) Vee xx

Dorte said...

Fab Christmas card with Edwin, he's so great.
Thank you for playing in our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Dorte,x

Lacey Stephens said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have another fun challenge starting tomorrow. We hope you will play along again soon!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT