Thursday 15 December 2011

New Baby

Evening Everyone!

How are you all today? I have been on my day off today, I went shopping with my Mam we had a lovely day. We had a right good look around the shops in Newcastle. As I was walking home, I went past Grey's monument & sometimes they show movies on a great big TV, and guess what they had on today? My all time favourite film........White Christmas if it had been snowing I would've got myself a hot chocolate & sat in one of their deckchairs to watch it. How lovely would it have been to sit in the snow watching White Christmas? Cold yes but lovely!


I'm getting asked for quite a few cards now.....I've been asked for another. A girl at work has asked me for a new baby card for her friend. It's for a 1st granddaughter. So I went very pink & glitzy!


I am soooo low on card I colored my pink card with pro marks to match my image. Baby Tilda was colored with pro markers & I added pink glitter glue from Hobbycraft, Martha Stewart doily lace edge punch, ribbon & flowers from my stash. Greeting printed from my PC & oval plain & scallops cut with Nestabilities.

I really like how this card has turned out, do you think it's OK?

When I was out today I was given some money to buy a Christmas present, now I sometimes mention I'm watching a DVD.....I d have a slight obsession with them. I bought myself a box set of Father Ted......OMG I haven't seen some of them for soooo long I'm howling with laughter!!! I just love it when Dougal calls the Bishop Len.....Ha ha ha.

I hope you've all had a great day & have some nice plans for the weekend.... see you soon xxx

6 comments:

Pam said...

Lovely card Caroline. Love the soft pink and shiny wings.
Hugs....Pam:)

RenateKreativ said...

Sweet card.
Hugs Renate

Anonymous said...

hi
i become a follower of your beautifull blog!!!

Your cards are stunning!!

sorry form my bad language

Welcome to my blog

tine

Elle said...

Aweeeeeeee....how sweet! Aren't badies deliscious?

Danielle Champagne said...

So sweet! I love the glitter.

Sandy said...

This is gorgeous and so very sweet!
XO
Sandy