Saturday 17 December 2011

Merry Christmas Tilda

Evening Everyone!

how are you all today? I hope all is well....oooooh not long to go now eh? This time next week it's Christmas Eve.... eeeee!!


I have another Christmas card to share with you. This was made for my friend to give to his Mam & Dad. He really liked it so that's why I'm showing it LOL

I used paper that was a freebie from a magazine, card from my stash, Tilda hanging ornaments colored with pro markers & I added lots of stickles, Tilda's lace doo hickey die.

I'm entering this into the following:
Simply Magnolia - Christmas Challenge
Papertake Weekly - Favourite Christmas Colors, Red & Green

I have another picture to share, I was at work on Wednesday. I was due to finish at 5pm, I was just about to walk out at 20 past when 1 of my regular customers walked in. I've booked her to Las Vegas and she wanted to add a Wedding on, we got talking and looking at things I didnt leave 'til 7pm! So to say "Thanks" she bought me these lovely flowers.


Awwwww I NEVER get flowers so I love them!
I'm spending some time with Bradley (Cooper) 1st were in Vegas and then we'll move onto Thailand......I LOVE TheHangover & Hangover 2!! Mmmmmm Bradley is too hot!

10 comments:

Christina C. said...

Beautiful! Totally stunning...adore this cute Tilda and the lovely paper you used! Awesome job coloring this cutie!

Paula said...

The card is very pretty! Your friend's mum & Dad will just adore this. and the flowers are beautiful, that was so sweet of you to help her after hours, very thoughtful of her to send you flowers:)

Vivi Casale said...

very very pretty!! love all the shining!!!!
xoxo

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute & beautiful card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Danielle Champagne said...

Beautiful card! I love glitter very much! Hugs.

Rania K. said...

Lovely colours, nice coloring( as always)and so shining! Love your flowers too.

Elle said...

Sweeter than sweet!

Jenny said...

A lovely card with loys of sparkle.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Anke said...

lovely card. thanks for joining us at simply magnolia.
hugs Tessa & Anke

Sandy said...

Oh wow - what a nice surprise. You must have had a nice chat. Love your paper and your card!
Sandy