Friday 1 April 2011

April Showers

Hello Bloggers!

How are you all?? I hope you're well . As it's the 1st of the month that means a new challenge on Making it With Meslyn.

This month our theme is April Showers with the optional extra of the color blue.


As soon as I saw this theme I knew I was going to use this Tilda - I love her!!! The papers are from HERE, I cut 2 scalloped circles with my nesties & matted together, cut Tilda out & added onto scallops, colored Tilda with pro markers, greeting is from aForever Friends set, tildas lace doo hickey to cut white card & swiss dots & crafts too dots embossing folder used to give lovely dots, pearls from my stash. I hope you will join in our challenge as it's a super one.......


I went to see Limitless last night - OMG now I will be honest I only went to see it as the dreamy Bradley Cooper was in but it was a very good film, if you haven't already I'd reccommend you see it, if like me only for the eye candy LOL Remember to join in with our challenge - I cant wait to see your April Showers cards/projects!! x x x x

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Caroline dear, Beautiful card!! I see that it does match your wheather.. I would love to send you a bit of sunhine and heat dear. LOL.....
big hugs, Janiel

Corinne said...

Very cute Caroline...love the shiny blue paper...your coloring is wonderful. Love this image too...
Hugs~
Corinne

Sandy said...

Hey Cutie - another one of your Next to red and white, I think I really like blue and white. Very pretty card Caroline.
XO Sandy

Unknown said...

Wow you did a beautiful job!!!!
Love the color!!!

Christina C. said...

Love this sweet image...need to get her out of storage!
Your card is stunning, Caroline!
Great job!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cute and fun, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

Loz said...

I'm well and truly stalking your blog aren't I!! Hehe, love this one, so simple and cute!!
I'm hoping to see this movie sometime!! Never seem to get there - our local cinema burnt down and they're not rebuilding :( so it's an hour drive to the nearest one!! I wanna see Red Riding Hood... with my eyes closed!! Eeek, love/hate scary movies :)