Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Men!

aren't they a pain in the bum sometimes?!?! Especially when it comes to making cards for them!! So this week at Creative Inspirations our challenge is Cards for Men

For my card I inked up Sherwin Edwin, I colored him in Pro Markers, DCWV papers, buttons & ticket greeting from my stash. I covered my image & greeting with crackle accents - Oooooh I like it, bit of a nightmare to photograph though!

I do hope you'll join in with our challenge - I cant wait to see what you's come up with!!! See you over on our blog! x x x x

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Caroline, he is so cute - love the papers you have used. Sweet boy card my dear!
Sandy

RenateKreativ said...

He is very cute, I like it.
Hugs Renate

Teri said...

Awww... he's so cute! It's a great boy card!!
Teri

Linda said...

Wow he is darling love the color...
Great job!!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card and the cool crackle accents! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cricket said...

This is very cute!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Caroline, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Linda Palmer said...

He is so cute! Perfect dp and cute card.