Wednesday 10 November 2010

I'm dreaming of a PINK Christmas!

Wooooooooooooooo hello Wednesday! How are we all today? I'm feeling good & a wee bit excited as I'm off to see Jedward tomorrow night!!! LOL I know why on earth am I doing tat but I think they are FUN!

Anyhow......before you all jump off my blog I'm here with my DT card for this weeks FABALOUS challenge at Creative Inspirations, this week we have a theme & I think you're all going to LOVE it as it is PINK Christmas!!!

For my card I used christmas pink papers from Dovecraft, x-cut & Cuttlebug snowflake dies, LOADS of stardust stickles & of course a SUPER cute Magnolia Tilda colored in Pro Markers!

I do hope you will ALL pop over to the blog & join in with us as have a great prize! See you all there!!!

15 comments:

Shelley said...

I love your pink card and the tilde that you have used. I think she is so cute and versatile.

Barb Hardeman said...

Well done on this pretty pink card. Love all the stickles...

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card as always!! Love those snowflakes!
hugs, Sharon

Corinne said...

Very pretty in pink Caroline.....love the snowflakes.
Hugs~
Corinne

Card Crazy said...

Great card layout and those glittery snowflakes are just gorgeous. Stickles rule!
Sue S.

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty! Love the pink and green combo and all those glittery snowflakes! :) hugs, Angela

Rene said...

Your cards always bring a smile to my face because they're so sparkly and pretty!

Cami said...

Very pretty pink, sparkly Christmas card!

Lisette Morris said...

So cute!! I love the pink and sparkles!

Sandy said...

Caroline - this card is so pretty. You always do a nice job with your cards - the sparkle queen!
Sandy

Unknown said...

Ooooohhhh Caroline...I'm lovin' pink for Christmas!! And the pink and green combo is probably my very favorite!!!Beautiful card, sweetie!! Pat Frank

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Caroline.
luv
Debby

Katy said...

OOOh Caroline fabby card and loving the sparkle! A really spangly treat. HUgs. Katy. xxx

Deeanna said...

aah thats so cute. You did I really great job;} Dee

Barbara (Jamie) Gudermuth said...

Adorable! I'm dreaming of a pink Christmas, too! Love all the sparkles. Great job!

Hugs,
Jamie