Thursday 15 July 2010

Summer Days

Evening All,
hope you're all ok! I've been off today & I thought to myself "ooooooh lets make lots of cards" guess how many I've made - yes thats right just this one!!!!

It does fit into 2 challanges tho so it isn't all bad LOL, and the 2 challenges are:
Sir Stampalot - Lazy Hazy Days of Summer
Bunny Zoe's - Summer Days

My card details are as follows, card stock from paper mill, paper was a freebie from a mag it's My Minds Eye Quite Contrary (I love it if anyone knows where I could get a bigger pack will you give me a shout!) Hawaiian Tilda colored with Pro Markers & Star Dust Stickles, Martha Stewart Doily Lace & Edge punch, plain & large scalloped oval nesties.

I hope you like my Summer Card - off to listen to some itunes, my faves right now are In my Head Jason Derulo & California Gurls Katie Perry!! See you soon...... I'm going to have a clear out so keep your eyes posted here to grab a bargain or two!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tilda looks fab Caroline. Not seen this image used much.
I wish I knew where to get a bigger pack of these papers as they are yummy.
Hugs
Sammy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Caroline...how darling!! Such pretty, soft colors. I know what you mean...I often have the best of intentions and end up making just one card...but, no worries, it's a beauty!! Pat Frank

Lisette Morris said...

Great card! Too cute!!

Autumn said...

This is adorable! Fab coloring,great job! TFS!
xxAutumn

Suzanne J Dean said...

Super sweet--love her in all pink!

hugz,
Suzanne

brenda said...

Hi Caroline

What a sweet card, don't think I have seen this Tilda before, totally summery.

Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a darling of a card Caroline.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

So pretty, Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pinky said...

Aloha Caroline, this is so fab, love the feel of this card. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
Pinky

chris said...

This defineately says summer to me, its very special.
hugs chris xx
thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge.

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous and very, very summery.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Sally H said...

Beautiful!such a sweet image! Thanks for sharing your summery creation with us at Sir stampalot this month!

Francesca said...

A wonderful card , thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Karen Howard said...

OMG, this is really stunning! Love the layout and you coloring is fantastic! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges then my new sister blog is purr-fect for you:
www.felineplayful.blogspot.com