Wednesday 14 July 2010

Let's Get Physical - Physical!!!!

Good Morning Wednesday!
What an awful day it looks today, but to cheer you up we have a new challenge at Creative Inspirations!! This weeks challenge is "Let's Get Physical" we've been inspired with all the sporty goings on & we hope our FAB prize this week will inspire you too!!! We have a super cute Cheerleader Hilda Motivet Stamp.
So all you need to do to win is make a super sporty inspired card/project & enter on the blog!!
For my card I used card stock from the papermill, paper by papermania, Edwin on bike colored with pro markers, ribbon from my stash & "Have a Wheelie Good Birthday" printed from the PC.

To get you inspired I have a little video I hope it gets you in the mood to move - LOL

Have Fun looking forward to seeing what you make!!! xxx

7 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Cute card and thanks for the very tasty video! I'll be singing that the rest of the day now!

Peggie said...

Great card. Clean and neat.

Dena said...

Hey girl! Perfect card for that theme! Very, very cute! Thanks for the fun video!
Hugs, Dena

Unknown said...

Hi Caroline...cute card! Love the soft colors...and your sentiment just makes me smile! So clever!! Pat Frank

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Caroline, Love the card... Very cute!!
hugs, Janiel

Aunty Sue said...

Great card this challenge

Sandy said...

Great Card Caroline -- I love the colors - the lay out and absolutely adore the sentiment. Again - may I repeat myself - great card!!
Sandy D