Monday 22 March 2010

My first tent card -

and honestly it's taken me ALL Day!!!

I went to the Post Office to send some goodies to some people (they know who they are!!! So watch out for them), I came back did some blog hopping & came across Vicky's Blog & saw her AMAZING card, I knew I wanted to make something similar so here is my attempt...

Please be honest what do you think???
I don't know if I'll attempt anymore of these - I don't have the time lol!!!

Card stock from paper mill, paper K&Co Magnolia Tilda, Background & Swing all colored with pro makers, x-cut flower punch, dovecraft greeting stamps, plain & scalloped circle & label 1 nesties.

I normally add what markers I've used but I can't remember as I colored these at about 12.30 lol!!!! Hope you're all well & having fun, I'm gutted I went to buy New Moon today & it was £14 in HMV & WH Smiths - so I'm waiting until I go to work tomorro only £8 in Asda :D

18 comments:

Candy said...

I think your card is wonderful!!! You have used beautiful paper. Tilda is coloured wonderfully.LOVE the way you have used the tree branch across the card and have Tilda swinging! It really is great :o)

Anonymous said...

Awesome, incredibly creative! I want to make one too! Love how you used the swing! perfect!
Pam Going Postal

Barb Hardeman said...

Awesome and beautiful use of your DP! It's certainly worth all the time and effort you put into it! The swing was an ingenious idea. Wonderful work....

Maureen said...

Oh cute! Love the branch as a swing. What a great idea!

Vicki G said...

Wow! So pretty!

Vicki

Lori said...

I think it's great that you said, "please be honest"... sometimes it can feel that people are just trying to be nice! So - I'm gonna be honest. I REALLY like this card. I like the dp, the branch, swing, and Tilda (of course). I've never made this type of card, but I can appreciate all the time and effort you put into it. When you've been staring at it for a long time, you might begin to have second thoughts. I say, 'do another one' : ) Your work is GOOD! I wanna see more!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

cabio's craft corner said...

Wonderful card and you created a very cute background for this sweet Tilda!
Hugs,
Cabio

Suzanne J Dean said...

What a cutie she is! So soft & pretty and the swing is perfect for this tent card--lovely job!

hugz,
Suzanne

Nicky said...

Just found your blog whilst hopping, what lovely cards tried to see what items you had for sale but it wont link to anywhere just get error xx

Nancy said...

What a great tent card! Love Tilda in the swing perfect for your card! You have done a awesome job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Your card is just gorgeous! All of your hard work shows. Beautiful job.
~Pam L.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, sweet image and pretty colours, well worth the time it took.
luv
Debby

JAN said...

fantastic card..well worth the time to create..extra special..for a vip..hugs janet

Robin said...

Wonderful tent card!!! I love the paper and of course your Tilda. She is super sweet!

ChrisaBella said...

It is an absolutely beautiful, stunning card. YOu did a wonderful job.

Janiel/ janny said...

Love this card Caroline!! Very very cute. I also see that you have used all of the other new Tilda's just below this post and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the purple card..
BEAUTIFUL work dear.
hugs, Janiel

Christine Riley said...

Lovely, love the scene you created.

Peggie said...

What a pretty card. Love the swing.