Wednesday 10 February 2010

Pastel Overload!!

Right now I've learnt how to make these there's no stopping me!!

Even tho it has taken me ALL Night to do this, well from 22.45 I got obsessed with ordering the QVC TSV & Now I'm watching The American Apprentice so it's my own fault I got distracted lol!

Card stock from Paper Mill, Paper K&Co, Magnolia Tilda & Butterfly background stamped in Memento & colored with Pro Markers, X Cut flower punch, papermania jewels & greeting, Martha Stewart Deep edge doily punch & plain & scalloped circle nesties.

I've made this card for my friends birthday - I hope she likes it!!

Pro Markers Used Tilda: Skin Ivory & Dusky Pink, Hair Primrose & Vanilla, Dress Pastel Blue & pink Carnation. Background Sky Pastel Blue, Sun Pastel Yellow, Grass Meadow Green & leaf, Flowers Pink Carnation, Butterflies Pink Carnation & Sunkissed Pink. Branch & Swing Branck Coco, leaves Meadow & Leaf, Rope Sandstone

8 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh how cute!!! Gotta love these Easel Cards, their fabulous with the Maggie images. I love the pastels, really sweet...

Glenda Mollet said...

I love your card, thanks so much for sharing it! Have fun up late....

Unknown said...

She will love it! It is so pretty!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Caroline,
Hugs Dianne xx

Squirrel x said...

So gorgeous hun, and I love the soft pastels, really delicate and feminine. Tilda looks fab on her swing (I must get that stamp). If your friend doesn't like it, then rush her to a doctor, fast! Beautiful work. Hugs, Squirrelxx

Cami said...

I love your easel card! They are so fun to make. Your scene is very nice and I love your coloring! Hugs, Cami

Candy said...

Your friend is going to love the card!! It is so sweet and soft! Love all the pastels. Great little scene and pretty flowers.
Hugs, Candy

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful Tilda and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby