Saturday, 3 October 2009

Pink Pink & More Pink!!

Aternoon!


This is my kinda card - pink everywhere!


I have made this card to fit into 3 challenges which are:

1) Cupcake Craft Challenge - Cute as a bug

2) 3 Clovers - Pink

3) Simon Says - World Card Making Day, a Card for Paige.


Card blank is from my stash, card sock from the paper mill, paper by K&Co, Magnolia Tilda with bee & Butterly Backround both stamped in memento ink & colored with Pro Markers, Whitewashed Coredinations Card stock, Plain & scalloped nesies, ribbon from my stash, & X-Cut flower punch with a making memeories jewel bad centre!


I hope you are having a good day! It's very windy here in Newcastle & I keep getting leaves blow infront of my windows giving me a fright as Im on the 2nd floor!!! LOL x

12 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh what a pretty card Caroline :-) I love this Tilda sitting on the frame with the beautiful scenery behind her ,,,, not like windy Newcastle :-))
I am sure Paige is going to love to receive this card ;-)

Thanks for joining the special 24 hour Simon says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Caroline, what a cute card. Love the image and the papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Kristie said...

Such a pretty card!! Love Tilda and I looooove pink! Perfect creation!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh what a gorgeous card!
I love your fabulous design and wonderful colours!
Thank you so much for joining our special Simon Says Stamp challenge!
hugs
kim x

Timcsoca said...

Really pretty, girlish card!I love the many flowers and the image!:)

Thanks for joining the special Simon Says Challenge!:)

Hugs, Tímea

Donna said...

Fantastic card Caroline, such a pretty style and a gorgeous Tilda image! Thanks for joining in the bug fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

JessicaLynn said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Caroline,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us in our special Simon Challenge.

Hugs,

Jo x

Liza said...

A gorgeous creation, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Tracey said...

Absolutely beautiful card. I love the scene through the window :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and wonderful sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby