Monday 26 October 2009

Card for Baby Alfie



Morning All I hope you are all well today. Well I'm on my 3rd day off & only 1 left :(

I have made this card for Sam at work who has just had a baby boy!

It also fits into 2 challenges Creative Card Crew Babies/Children and Cupcake Craft Challenge as I have followed the sketch on their challenge.

For my card I have used card stock from paper mill, Penny Black image stamped in memento & colored with Pro markers, ribbon from my stash, Martha Stewart Valentine lace border punch & Cuttlebug mbossing folders swiss dots & divine swirl.

Well I'm off out to the Post Office to post the items that I sold on eBay yesterday & then I am seriously gonna start on my Christmas cards for my work mates - honest I know I've said it before but I mean it this time - lol! x

10 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi. Such a pretty delicate card and a lovely design too. Beautiful.
Lov Sandra xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi caroline i have this stamps and i never fail to think it makes gorgous card and yours is no expcetion. Stunning.

Caroline said...

Awwwwww honest I am blushing here!! x x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Caroline, the papers are fab and the image so cute, love the gingham ribbon too! Fab take on our sketch this week, thank you so much for playing along with Cupcake :) Donna x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card
Caroline
Hugs Dianne xx

Liza said...

This is so sweet, the image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Caroline, awww what a precious card. I love baby cards as they are so sweet. Great image and gorgeous papers. The heart border looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Kristen H said...

What a sweet card! I love your border punch, it makes this baby card ASTOUNDING!!!! LOVE IT!

Donna said...

Such a sweet baby card. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

Angelwood said...

Love the soft blues. Perfect card for a new baby! So sweet! :o) hugz, Angela