Thursday, 24 September 2009

Hot Chocolate - Winter Wonderland

Good Morning Everyone!
I hope you are all well on this Thursday Morning. I have another day off today so I am going to try & get cracking on an order of Christmas Cards that I have to do.
But for now I am here with a card for the "Hot Chocolate" challenge on Winter Wonderland.
Card blank from my stash, card stock papermania, paper DCWV, image sent from a friend & colored with Pro Markers, greeting printed from PC & cardstock embossed with Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder.
Now I know how shocked you must be, as for 2 days in a row I have a card with no Tilda & I think I'm getting into it now but I have the makings of a card on my desk & phew it's a Tilda - lol!!
Off to get Christmassy making cards & ooooh maybe have a hot chocolate & watch Columbo, I LOVE days off don't you??? x x

6 comments:

Teri said...

Wow, what a lovely card!
Love the chocolate coloured embossing!
Thanks for playing at WW this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Caroline
A beautiful card,
Hugs Dianne xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, wonderful WOJ and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Rose Petal said...

Hi, lovely card and your image is delightful.
Sandra.

Kirsty said...

Hi Caroline what a lovely image and fab colouring! thanks for visiting me xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi caroline stunning card love these colours.