Wednesday 23 September 2009

Creative Inspirations Autum/Fall



Hello Folks!
this week's challenge over on Creative Inspirations is Autum/Fall as the trees change & the colors look so gorgeous this is one of my favourite times of the year!
I thought I might try card - yes shock horror with no Magnolia image. I love the image but not too sure on a card with no Tilda - it just doesnt feel right lol!!!
Card stock is hocus pocus core'dinations which been embossed with tiny dots cuttlebug embossing folder, the cardstock has a orange core & I have sanded the embossing so the orange shows through, it doesnt show well in the picture but honestly it is there!! Image High Hopes sent to me by a kind person & colored with Pro Markers, ribbon from my stash & greeting printed from my PC.
The prize is a suprise this week so pop on over to our blog & join in with your Autum Creations! x x

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Angel, it's just fab! I so very nearly bought that stamp this week - now I wish I had, you've done a brilliant job with it. Squirrel xx

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so sweet, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Caroline!! Claire xx

Tammy said...

Oh, this is sooo cute!! I love the image!

Tammy x