Saturday 20 June 2009

Rain, rain GO AWAY - Friday Sketchers

This title seams so right as it's raining here in Newcastle :(
And wooooooooo hoooooooooooo it's my day off today after a long stint of 9 days in a row I have 3 days off hopefully I can catch up on my crafting!
For this card I have followed the FAB sketch at Friday Sketchers. The card blank is from my stash, white & blue card stock from the paper mill, paper by DCWV, Magnolia Tilda & Rain Cloud stamped in memento & colored with Pro Markers & stickles diamond glitter, greeting is a Dovecraft stamp.
Well I'm off to see what else I can come up with, hope you all enjoy your Saturday! x X x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow how lovely and so wonderful in those soft colours. looks so adorable.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and your work to my sketch.
have a nice weekend. hugs, bea

Kos med papir og saks said...

gorgeous card

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Caroline!! Love the colours you've used!! Claire xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card,Dianne xx

Chris said...

Lovely details on your little girl...love the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge - I'm so thrilled to be the sponsor this week and to happen upon your blog!

Chris said...

Lovely details on your little girl...love the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge - I'm so thrilled to be the sponsor this week and to happen upon your blog!